- Create a static blog with Next.js and Tailwind CSSI recently decided to create a static blog to share my knowledge and experiences. I chose Next.js for its simplicity and flexibility. In this article, I will show you how to create a static blog with Next.js and Tailwind CSS.
- Publish a library with multiple packages using TurborepoNow that we know how to publish a package on npm, we will see how to manage a library that has multiple packages.
- Shared packages between React Native and Web project in monorepo.When you work on projects that includes many sub-projects, you should want to share code between your API and your front or your mobile.
- Create and publish npm module library with esbuild typescript and reactAs an open source enthusiast, I like to share my code and give everyone the opportunity to use it. For that npm is my first choice. But there are some conditions to have a good library release on npm.
- Secure and Typesafe API Calls with `typed-api-call`https://github.com/simonboisset/typed-api-call